Esra Bilgiç Age & Biography
Esra Bilgiç is a wonderful Turkish actress and model. She is best known for portraying the role of Halime Hatun in the historical adventure television series Diriliş: Ertuğrul from 2014 to 2018. Her date of birth is 14 October 1992 in Ankara, Turkey. Esra Bilgiç age is 28 years. She is right now the main on-screen actress in the crime dramatization arrangement Ramo.
|Real Name||Esra Bilgiç|
|Known Name||Esra Bilgiç|
|Date of Birth||October 14, 1992|
|Age||28 years old (as of 2021)|
|Current Residence||Istanbul, Turkey|
|Boyfriend / Affairs||Gökhan Töre (Footballer)|
|Famous For||She is famous for her role as Halime Hatun in the recorded|
experience TV arrangement Diriliş: Ertuğrul from (2014-2018)
Esra Bilgiç Height, Weight & Physical Status & More
How tall is Esra Bilgiç?
Her height is 5 feet 10 inches (1.78m).
|Height||in feet inches– 5’ 10”|
in centimeters–178 cm
in meters– 1.78 mm
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms – 68 kg in Pounds – 149.9 lbs (as in 2021)|
|Dress Size||4 (US)|
|Eyes Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoes Size||6.5 (US)|
Education, Family , Ethnicity & Boyfriend
She studied the subject of “Worldwide Relations” at Bilkent International University, Istanbul, and is at present examining law at Istanbul Şehir University.
Esra Bilgiç started dating an expert Turkish footballer, Gökhan Töre, in 2014. The couple got married on 21 October 2017 and separated on 17 June 2019.
|School Name||Not Known|
|College / University||Bilkent University, Ankara, Turkey &|
Hacettepe University, Ankara, Turkey
|Educational Qualification||Graduate-entry professional degree in law|
|Father Name||Not Known|
|Mother Name||Not Known|
|Brother Name||Ali Bilgic|
|Sister Name||Not Known|
|Spouse / Husband Name||Gökhan Töre (Footballer) |
|Children’s Name||Not Applicable|
Career / Awards & Achievements
Esra Bilgic became an overnight star with her debut series in the 2014 series Dirilis: Ertugrul. Her co-on-screen actors were Engin Altan Düzyatan and Hülya Darcan. Diriliş: Ertuğrul is about the brave story of the dad of Osman I, Ertuğrul, who transforms a little clan of Anatolya into a Sultanate.
Esra Bilgiç showed up in the arrangement, yet in 2018 she left Diriliş: Ertuğrul on account of the adjustments in the new season; her character, be that as it may, kicked the bucket in 1281, and not as right on time as it was appeared in the TV arrangement. She is right now the female lead in the Turkish crime dramatization TV arrangement Ramo, with co-stars Murat Yıldırım. In 2020, Esra played a leading role in the film Adaniş Kutsal Kavga, with co-star İsmail Filiz.
Esra Bilgiç has won several awards. Some of them are
|Antalya TV Awards – Best Female Actress in series (2014)|
|Sosyal Farkındalık Ödülleri – Best Female Actress in series (2015)|
|Sadri Alışık Theater and cinema Awards – Best Female Actress in Diriliş: Ertuğrul (2015)|
|Anadolu Media Ödülleri – Best Actress of the Series (2015)|
|Türkiye Gençlik Ödülleri – Best Female Actress (2016)|
- Diriliş: Ertuğrul (2014-18) (Halime Hatun)
- Bir Umut Yeter (2018) (Derya Akar)
- Ramo (2020) (Sibel Yıldırım)
- Adaniş Kutsal Kavga (2020) (Cemre)
Esra Bilgiç Net Worth
Esra Bilgiç has a net worth of US $5 million (Approx.) as of 2021.
|Net Worth||$1 Million – $5 Million (Approx.)|
|Salary / Income||Under Review|
|Favorite Food||Pizza, Turkey food|
|Favourite TV shows||Magnificent Century|
|Favorite Colors||Blue, White, Yellow|
Social Media Accounts
Some Lesser Known Facts About Esra Bilgiç
- Does she smoke?: No.
- Does she drink Alcohol?: Not Known
- Even before she became a TV star Bilgic has a huge following on Instagram. With her rise to fame on the Turkish small screen, Bilgic has now accumulated over 5.2 million followers.
- The actress called out United Nations Children’s Education Fund (UNICEF) Goodwill Ambassador Priyanka Chopra over her pro-war comments after the Balakot air strikes. The actress pointed out how being a patriot and being pro-war is no the same thing.
- In 2014, with her rise to stardom, the starlet began dating Turkish footballer Gökhan Töre. Back in 2017, Esra married Turkish footballer Gökhan Töre in the presence of Turkish President Erdogan. The broke the knot in 2019 due to personal reasons.
- The beautiful actress was born in Turkey’s most beautiful city Ankara, which makes her hold Turkish nationality.
- Esra Bilgic is currently single and has no children.